How an Integrated Online Marketing Strategy Helped Drive Brand Awareness and Ticket Sales for Biltmore
Based in Asheville, North Carolina, The Biltmore Company includes the 8,000 acre estate, Biltmore House and Gardens, Inn on Biltmore Estate, Biltmore Estate Wine Company, and Biltmore For Your Home, the company's branded products division.
Biltmore needed to create and manage an integrated online marketing strategy to align with changing consumer behavior and industry trends in order to drive revenue, increase estate visitation and improve marketing ROI.
Develop a three-year online marketing strategy across all four lines of business that integrate all online communications, ecommerce and performance analytics to monitor online behavior and effectively communicate and optimize tactics based on performance.
- Integrated a new website with web analytics and email marketing solutions.
- Implementing Omniture analytics platform (SiteCatalyst, Search Center, Test & Target).
- Implemented ExactTarget enterprise email marketing solution.
- Created automated, close-looped email program.
- Integrated paid search and display media to drive incremental brand and conversion lift.
- Aligned campaigns with seasonality, geographic targets, and audience demographics.
- Established key web metrics to drive marketing decisions.
- Maximize online ticket sales and hotel bookings to drive revenue via eCommerce.
- Online ticket sales represent close to 50% of overall tickets sold.
- 1 million + tickets sold online during year-long campaign.
- Increased percentage of online tickets sold by over 300%.
- 22% lift in conversions as a result of integrating online marketing tactics.